Friday, February 25, 2011
A true Celtic, always was and always will be. bled green and always gave it his all. thanks for the 8 years of renewed faith in the Boston Celtics. Good Luck and never forget us.
Thanks for everything Perk!
i hope you know what you're doing danny ainge, otherwise it will be awhile before i can forgive you.
banner 18 is slowly slipping away.
please come back....it's going to be so weird not seeing your signature scowl during the games.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
I KNOW YA'LL ARE JEALOUS.
what a legendary lineup, yours truly is going to see a real live Led Zeppelin member. i will be talking about this forever and my grandchitlins are going to be so jealous.
i need to breath in a bag now.
Monday, February 14, 2011
and i'm grooving to it. go youtube it and see if you can resist movement. DO NOT JUDGE ME.
completely outrage about the grammy's. its not even that i'm being bias but it is complete bullshit that Lady Antebellum won record and song of the year. i'm not against country, heck i listen to taylor swift (yes questionable i know). but that song was honestly shit. the lyrics are horrible, its got a over redundant crappy message about love. compare it to Eminem's song, recovery was his first album to be completely sober off of everything. went to jail and rehab, had a mediocre last record, and came back better than ever. Plus "love the way lie" (i don't like rihanna) considering the message, the words, the instrumentals, the singers' background, critical and popular success, it did not win a single grammy. the grammy association has been criticized for shutting out country music, well um...there's the COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS, go there if you want an award. i'm writing to the grammy people. this is pure outrage.
alright stuff i found on the web:
seeing how my home state is ranked as the worst drivers in the country, people don't understand what a culture shock it is for a masshole to drive in other states. case in point-this is a guide i found to driving in Mass.
- Always look right and left before proceeding through a green light.
- When on a one way street, stay to the right to allow for oncoming traffic to pass.
- Never, ever stop for a pedestrian unless he flings himself under the wheels of your car.
- The first parking space you see will be the last parking space you see. Grab it.
- Learn to swerve abruptly. Boston is the home of slalom driving, thanks to the Department of Transportation, which puts potholes in key locations to test drivers' reflexes and keep them on their toes.
- Never get in the way of a car that needs extensive bodywork.
- Double-park in the North End of Boston and South Boston, unless triple-parking is available.
- Always look both ways when running a red light.
- Honk your horn the instant the light changes.
- Breakdown lanes are not for breaking down, but for speeding, especially during rush hour. Breakdown lanes may also end without warning causing traffic jams as people merge back in.
- If you should break down, allow your vehicle to come to a stop in the center lane. If road conditions are hazardous, exit your vehicle, without looking, and stand next to it, with your back to oncoming traffic.
- Never use directional signals when changing lanes. They only warn other drivers to speed up and not let you in.
- To signal a lane change, look in the direction you're about to go, as you do so. Wearing a baseball cap is considered an extra safety measure.
- Making eye contact revokes your right of way.
- Never pass on the left when you can pass on the right.
- Whenever possible, stop in the middle of a crosswalk to ensure inconveniencing as many pedestrians as possible. And if a pedestrian ahead of you steps into the road, speed up loudly and chase them up on the curb. Pedestrians have no rights.
- On a multi-lane highway, always drive in the left lane, even if there are others wanting to pass. Stay in the left lane until the last possible instant before cutting across all lanes to the exit.
- When making a left turn at an intersection with a red light, glare at the oncoming drivers, inch your way into the intersection, and floor it when the green light from the other direction turns yellow.
- When merging, floor it, as you hit the "on ramp" and proceed immediately to the furthest left hand lane.
- When road conditions are hazardous, swerve in and out of lanes, to pass slower moving vehicles.
- Communicating with other drivers and pedestrians is important. Gesture often.
- The furthest right lane is reserved for passing. The furthest left lane is reserved for slower moving vehicles.
- Always bring your cell phone with you. Highway driving is a perfect time to chat with your friends and loved ones.
- If you miss your exit, stop abruptly and back up.
- When another car pulls up close behind you and "flashes their brights", slam on your breaks.
- When entering a tunnel, always slow down and pause before entering, even if there is no traffic or reason for delay.
- When faced with a lane detour, due to construction, always pass as many complying vehicles as possible, wait until the last possible second, then swerve into the specified lane.
- Be prepared for abundant construction detours.
- Taxi Cab drivers are highly trained professionals. Observe and learn from their masterful techniques and driving skills.
- Only those pedestrians not looking where they're going, head and eyes fixed firmly forward, are allowed to cross in front of traffic. Be sure to "break" hard and stop as close to them as possible.
- Tip: Only pedestrians crossing within "Cross Walks" have legal rights. Pedestrians outside of "Cross Walks" are "fair game".
yes, i had to do it. did you just throw up multiple times? i'm still recovering from it. that is 30 seconds of your life that you will never get back. you are welcome.
hey remember sabrina the teenage witch...?
and throwback song of the day:
oh my god, the days of my young glory...is it sad i still remember some of the words?
peace to the bumcrease,
Sunday, February 6, 2011
NI HAO MINIONS!!
it has been too long. i apologize.
so my life...back in the MD, JOY. the one state on the east coast that didn't get any of that crazy snow.
-i got yelled at by some Jesus dude reading his bible in the Commons. apparently i'm a sinner because i talk about how my school screwed me over. gee thanks for that, DO I EVEN KNOW YOU??
-i had to sit for hours in some creepy computer room to get rid of the virus on my laptop, which i'm pretty sure is still there. and i hadn't eaten all day.
-i got bored and chopped off a huge chunk of hair, so i now have asian bangs and look like every other fob on campus. great. trying to get Freja's hair, FAIL.
-got yelled out by some angry ass employees in the dinning hall for apparent "misuse" of plates. reported me to the manager. BITE ME.
-gotten kicked out of three classes because of "overcapacity" um DINGUS. I SEE TWO OPEN SEATS RIGHT THERE. gawd, i don't understand professors who go out of their way to be assholes. students are people too. k thanks.
-didn't have a ride to the grocery store for some time, all i had were cans of nuts my grams gave me to bring back to college. so i would go to bed hungry every night. no milk for far too long, i could feel my bones getting weak and brittle. seriously, i can feel these things.
-my farts are beginning to smell, they never use to, even my suitemates are getting offended. oh sorry TMI. my oversharing habit would be another item on my mother's list of reasons i will never marry a nice charming respectable well off man. whatever, take it or leave it.
-i have a serious procrastinating problem. i know every other college student does, but mine is seriously getting out of hand, it's not at all healthy. really really bad.
Well, in light of the new regarding the state of our education system it seems that American students are always striving for excellency in every aspect of their educational process.
OH.EM.GEE. i'm still trying to muster enough courage to do something like this on one of my exams before i graduate. SUCH WINNERS. future leaders of Amurrica.
i have a sick sense of humor and i laugh when i'm nervous or in awkward situations.
this jolly man cracks me up every time. i've probably watched all of his videos and there were TEARS coming down every time. i think dick and i spent 2 hours blasting them and my mom freaked out and went on and on about why people are so messed up because they swear...
this is my favorite one:
I'm dying. everytime. i don't think anyone else finds these as funny as i do. oh BOB SAGET.
youtube him, it's Touretts Guy and he is HIGHlarious. watch them all.
alrighty i have to do some homework before the superbowl comes on. i really hope the packers will win, i hate ben rothlisbooger.
uuhhh i just drooled everywhere drinking my tea. tried to blame it on on my suite-mate, she didn't buy it. stoopid numb lip...