Wednesday, November 9, 2011

oh my my

i really like a capella. my cousins & i use to pretend we were a traveling a capella band on our way to a lake. fun stuff.





pretty mesmerizing. wowzers. reminds me just how talented people are out there in the world. it's too bad they're not getting the deals/attention. he reminds me of harry potter...don't ask me why, i can relate anything to harry potter, ANYTHING. though there is also something i find somewhat annoying about this, can't put my finger on it. oh it might be those intensely dramatic faces he's making, actually no i like it, the more dramatic the better.

man. i wants beats by dre so i can sway and pretend i have musical swagger.

there is no way all those noises are coming out of his mouth. na ah. what....???

okay. i'm having a conversation with myself on blogger.

peace.

No comments: