Wednesday, December 16, 2009

i rather be doing something else

well hello.

i seem to have forgotten about this blog. so its finals week and i'm trying to put off studying, so here i am. this is going to bite me in the ass once i get my grades. i was so bored, i randomly decided to curl my hair in the middle of studying. this is quite celebratory considering how i never brush/do my hair. good job v. um so the year 2009 is about to pass. pretty strange how darn fast this year went by. and boy was it a sucky ass year. i don't recall a single momentous or worthwhile occasion that took place in 2009. dear lord, here's to hopefully better things to come in 2010.

what's on my mind...
i think its pretty ridiculous when people do that "if you mess with so and so, you mess with me" is that suppose to scare me? because half the time the people saying this are dinky ass mofos. if anything i would mess with them more. just cause i'm an asshole. i don't know...small thought i found funny.

oh you know what else i don't not appreciate? profile pictures of people kissing/cuddling/being gross with their significant other. yeah we know you love each other, too bad no one cares or wants to see that. it's not cute, its nauseating.

EEEEKKKKKK i saw a sneak peak for part one of the last harry potter movie and i almost shat myself. it is pretty gnarly, you should probably check it out....whoever is still reading this. man, i sound so intelligent and classy in these posts. hopefully if i run for office one day/become famous this will not haunt me. but then again, who am i kidding.

yeah its cold as balls outside, and i won't be home till the 22nd...beantown will be so butt ass cold which now hurts my joints, yes i'm 85 years old. alrighty i should probably go back to studying...i can probably kiss law school goodbye since i am so disgustingly lazy.

CANNOT WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS.

toodaloo!
fiquid

No comments: