Sunday, February 7, 2010

hey man!

currently listening to: some absurd noise comin out of the telly
mood: stressed

sooooo, it has been a while. i have allowed myself to get way too lazy. so so sorry. anyways today, err, well yesterday i guess, was superbowl sunday. YAY SAINTS WON!!! even though it wasn't the pats, it was a good game for a much deserved team (except kim kardashian and her hiney vv. dating reggie bush). finally a team that i root for wins...also special bday shout out to shananigans and fong zhea ;-) anyways i'm back at school and due to the "snowpacalypse" there's no school tomorow! woot. well of course everyone down here DO NOT know how to handle a couple inches of snow, its quite incredible to watch them all freak out. you'd think it's the end of the world. course hailing from NE, i just laugh. here is an excellent video of what i'm talking about:

yeah, very special indeed, only THAT IS THE WHOLE STATE OF MARYLAND.

so what's on my mind...

here's the thing: i like to think of myself as a pretty reasonable person. i'm sure i have a pretty good sense of humor considering the hits i get from my friends and i can definitely take them. yeah, i let things go and sometimes i wish i don't because for some reason certain people like to use me as a punching bag. i can take a joke, but enough is enough. i, like everyone have my limits. i respect others and their space and when it is apparent that someone is uncomfortable, i stop and respect that personal space, so i don't think it's too much to ask for in return. bottom line: don't be a hypocrite and be respectful. we all have different interests and peeves, so respect that. something that doesn't bother you might bother me. there are certain things that i would like to keep private, so respect that. yeah, i'm asian and i'm scared of cats. get over it. i think this is a reasonable request that i ask of those around me and at the end of the day, i don't care if you're having a bad day or you want to feel better about yourself by continuing to pick on others, stay the hell away from me because i will snap. i don't want to but i will. when you ask someone time and time again not to do something and they continue, its only a matter of time before they lose their cool. like i said before, everyone has their limits. it's a very simple, treat me the way you want to be treated.

As Bob Dylan once said: "All I can do is be me, whoever that is."
i just gotta keep that in the back of my mind and not let others get to me

wooooo, that feels a lot better. sorry about the rant, but i just needed to get that off my chest. thanks to those who've always been there and still respected me, you all know who you are.

until next time,
Fiquid

No comments: