Saturday, November 6, 2010

now listen what i say oh

“Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!” -Bob Marley

currently listening to: snow by red hot chili peppers
current mood: STOKED for the holidays!

youtube kinda sucks these days. stupid commercials and lame new format. really crampin' my blog's style...

so last night i had this dream that i was in this really big room on a ghetto bed in the corner and this male asian, i think it was either my dad or my uncle came in, that's when i saw this gray cat lying on the floor. i flipped a shit and begged for the asian person to chase it out/get rid of it. thats when i saw another large striped cat scurry across the room into another corner and then magically fit under the crack of the door. then i lost it. i begged and cry to go back to my room and the asian person disappeared and i was left all alone. poopin myself with fright (well not really). so i wrapped my presh body into the sheet, SPRINTED outta there into my room and jumped on the bed. throwing things around to rid it of cats. then i woke up and was really hungry. i think i need to get this phobia checked out. it's not healthy.

yesterday i watched gone baby gone. it's ben affleck's directorial debut and set in bahsten. fairly good and it left me questioning life choices, but i wont get all deep and mushy for everyone's sake. but it definitely made me miss home, oh dorchester, MA such a beautiful place...and the accents are divine as well...also apparently they filmed some parts of the social network at phillips academy, 5 minutes from my beautiful asian home. UGHHH.

WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE 2 EXAMS ON A MONDAY??
ruining my football, 60 minutes, and desperate housewives sunday.



have a magical saturday,
Eggrorr

oh yeah, 13 DAYS UNTIL DEATHLY HALLOWS!
newly released malfoy manor clip:

No comments: