Wednesday, April 20, 2011

high up on the hill

yes it has been awhile. my apologies. tumblr is now taking over my life.


anyways, as usual i have much on my mind but i'm too lazy.
i cannot however pass up sharing this delightful little message with you all. it's things like these that keeps me sane and reminds me of the light at the end of the tunnel. home.

i see a notification from my dearest little brother on my facebook for this:

  • 420
    Vick I found out what 420 is and I hope your not stoned out of your mind right now. But here's some stuff you missed -mom and I had movie marathon after watching marathon. Watched limitless, sucker punch, the conspirator, and atlas shrugged. - mom never knew Lincoln was assassinated and thought he was black.
    - dad has a Mexican friend called George that helps pick up used water boilers and other parts. I listen to them on the phone both struggling to communicate in English

died. yes. it is grand, i love my family.
he is still using the wrong you're/your, good luck the SATs/life buddy...

  • on a side note:

take it easy everyone.

peace and love,
Eggrorr

1 comment:

Jess said...

hahaha i just laughed out loud while sitting on the bus to bos. That note from Richard is hilarious.
I can't wait for you to get back!!